A Growing Network
Engineer Your World was developed in response to a request from the National Science Foundation to create a high-quality, low-cost, design-based engineering course that can be deployed in virtually any setting. Engineer Your World has grown from a seven-school pilot program into a robust international network serving thousands of students each year.
24 states, District of Columbia, South Korea
(partnered with NASA)
Engineer Your World piloted
About Our Partner Schools
Engineer Your World courses have been successfully implemented in a diverse spectrum of schools including:
- STEM schools, engineering academies, college preparatory schools, and comprehensive high schools;
- Public, private, and charter schools;
- Single-gender and mixed-gender schools;
- Urban, suburban, and rural schools;
- Schools serving high-, low-, and mixed-socioeconomic status students; and
- Schools with and without large populations of English Language Learners.